The Vamp Stereo
The Vamp is a cube-like device that connects to any speaker you own, and allows it to be controlled wirelessly with Bluetooth devices – such as smartphones, tablets or laptops. It brings old speakers back to life, turning them into portable devices that can be used anywhere inside, or outside.
It’s available in two versions – The Vamp, which connects to a single speaker, and now The Vamp Stereo, which can be wired to two or more speakers to create a portable stereo system. Both devices can be positioned anywhere on a speaker using a provided magnetic metal disk, allowing you to make the most of the rich sound of your older speakers.
- Manufacturer: Paul Cocksedge Studio
- Dimensions: L 80 × W 70 × H 70 mm
- Material: Rubberised plastic
- Colour: Green or Grey
- Bluetooth 3.0
- inner magnet
- rechargeable battery
- micro USB port
- speaker connectors
- Bluetooth range 10m or approx 33ft
- more than 10 hours continuous play
- weight: approx 400g
- Note: Vintage speakers not included