The Vamp transforms an old traditional speaker into a portable Bluetooth speaker allowing it to be used in the house, garden or park – anywhere! It allows us to retain the craftsmanship and quality of well-made speakers whilst embracing new wireless technology. Paul Cocksedge says: “For me, reusing perfectly good technology makes sense. Hearing the rich sound coming out of these older speakers in a new way is a delight. They are a part of our music history.” The Vamp was successfully funded on Kickstarter where you can find out more about how The Vamp works.
It couldn’t be simpler. Find. Connect. Play.
Last day for Christmas orders 19 December (UK) and 13 December (International)
- Manufacturer: Paul Cocksedge Studio
- Dimensions: L 80 × W 70 × H 70 mm
- Material: Rubberised plastic
- Colour: Red, white or black
- Bluetooth 3.0
- inner magnet
- rechargeable battery
- micro USB port
- speaker connectors
- Bluetooth range 10m or approx 33ft
- more than 10 hours continuous play
- weight: approx 400g
- Note: Vintage speakers not included