Due to the high number of orders, it can take up to 20 days for your order to be fulfilled.
This marble edition, originally commissioned by Wallpaper* for its 2012 'Handmade' exhibition in Milan, comes in a table size and a floor size. It is everything a bookmark is not: heavy to lift, difficult to carry, bigger than the book itself - and stunning to look at. As a result of this counter-intuitive approach, Marble Bookmark radically changes the book as an object, making it an active part of the surrounding space, almost an object of veneration on its rocking altar. The pieces are cut from a block of Greek marble personally selected by Paul Cocksedge.
- Manufacturer: Paul Cocksedge Studio
- Dimensions (Table): L 300 x W 115 x H 275 mm
- Dimensions (Floor): L 300 x W 220 x H 1000 mm
- Material: Pentelic marble
- Net weight (Table): 15 kilograms
- Net weight (Floor): 93 kilograms